The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney World returns August 31st until November 13th.
Shop, dine and discover must-see Festival events from book signings and top chef tips to much more. Plus enjoy international foods where you will find 30 unique kiosks, you can nosh on the spot or take to go. Culinary demos, beverage seminars, master mixology, cake decorating and other fun food and drink techniques. Drink in the history, production and tasting rituals of wine and bourbon at the beverage boot camp. Also cheese seminars and guest speakers.
Check out some sizzlin’ sounds from BIG artists including:
- Delta Rae – August 31st – September 1st.
- The Hooters – September 2-3rd.
- Baha Men – September 4-5th.
- Fuel – September 6-7th.
- STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – September 8-9th.
- Lauren Alaina – September 11-12th.
- Plain White T’s – September 13-15th.
- Sister Hazel – September 16-17th.
- Air Supply – September 18-20th.
- David Cook – September 21-22nd.
- Everclear – September 23-24th.
- Sugar Ray – September 25-27th.
- .38 Special – September 28-29th.
- Mark Wills – September 30th – October 1st.
- American Authors – October 2-3rd.
- Christopher Cross – October 4-5th.
- Devon Allman – October 6-8th.
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX – October 9-11th.
- Taylor Dayne – October 12-13th.
- Jeffery Osborne – October 14-15th.
- Postmodern Jukebox – October 16-17th.
- 10,000 Maniacs – October 18-20th.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket – October 21-22nd.
- Kenny G – October 23-24th.
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26th.
- Tiffany – October 27-29th.
- Hanson – October 30th – November 1st.
- Blue October – November 2-3rd.
- Living Colour – November 4-5th.
- Boyz II Men – November 6-8th.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 9-11th.
- Squeeze – November 12-13th.
More info or to purchase tickets visit: disneyworld.disney.go.com
Follow @WaltDisneyWorld on twitter
Daytona Beach is the official destination for Biketoberfest happening October 19th until October 22nd.
Soak up the sun with live music and watch the pros compete in Daytona International Speedway’s Motorcycle Races. Enjoy a walk or curise on the beach. Plus a wide variety of motorcycle vendors and the latest models, parts and accessories.
More info visit: www.daytonabeach.com
Follow @Biketoberfest @DaytonaBeachFun @DISupdates on twitter
The festival of Gemutlichkeit returns for the 8th Annual Oktoberfest Tampa from October 13th until the 15th. For 3 full days, Tampa’s downtown Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park will be transformed into the city’s largest, waterfront beergarden. Soak in the sprawling downtown views and beautiful sunsets, as the park buzzes with live music, dancing, dirndls and lederhosen. They’ll even be a German DJ for the occasion. DJ Jay Kay from Germany.
Oktoberfest Tampa will once again be offering its signature beer, the Oktoberfest Tampa Dunkel, brewed by Coppertail Brewing. The beer is a traditional style, dunkel. A variety of beers from traditional German Pils, a Wheat, the Dunkel and Oktoberfest märzens will all also be available, including firkins from Tampa Bay Brewing Company.
Festival goers are encouraged to participate in the wide range of custom-crafted, Outrageous bavarian games, that foster fun challenges to win cool prizes and more importantly, the bragging rights. Oktoberfest games are FREE to play. Challenges include: stein hoisting, keg stacking, tug-o-war, brat toss, carry the wench and much more.
Every year, entrance to the event is free for men and women of the Armed Forces (active or retired) and any first responders of the City of Tampa (TPD, TFR, EMS) for you and your spouse. Simply show your proper ID at the entry gate.
More info visit: www.oktoberfesttampa.com
Follow @OktoberfestTPA @coppertail @MyCurtisHixon @TBBCo on twitter
It’s baaack… Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens in Tampa from September 22nd until October 29th.
Brave your way through unexpected terrors lurking around every corner, including hundreds of roaming creatures, new haunted houses and exciting live, interactive entertainment. As if that wasn’t enough, Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream is the only place to scream your way through Florida’s top thrill rides—in the dark.
More info and to purchase tickets visit: seaworldparks.com
Follow @howloscream @BuschGardens on twitter
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular returns September 30th until October 29th with silly and spooky live shows, enjoy fun coloring activities and trick or treat for candy and goodies throughout the park.
During this daytime event, families are immersed in an underwater “fantasea” including trick-or-treating, whimsical pumpkin fish, sea-themed arts and crafts and up-close animal encounters in a family-friendly event that could only come from SeaWorld.
The kiddos can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways to many different stations throughout the event, each featuring treats galore. Multiple candy stations and a wide array of sweets and treats.
Join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
All guests are welcome to dress up in costumes, although only those 12 and younger are allowed to wear masks. Guests who are ages 13 and older may not wear masks or hoods in the park, and all costumes are subject to the normal dress code for the park. In addition, face painting is not permitted on any guests unless it is done by park artists.
More info visit: seaworld.com
Follow @SeaWorld on twitter
Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights 27 returns September 15th until November 4th.
This event is considered one of the world’s largest, most elaborate Halloween celebrations. Universal enlists a “scream team” of designers to research the human psyche and it’s deepest fears to create haunted houses and “scare zones” of terrifying magnitudes for you.
Once the autumn sun sets on Universal Orlando, you’ll encounter hordes of mutants, monsters and maniacs. Make your way through haunted houses, nightmarish scare zones and outrageous live shows and see how long you survive. Plus, experience many of the park’s most exciting rides and attractions for a night of fright you’ll be dying to relive.
More info visit: www.halloweenhorrornights.com
Follow @HorrorNightsORL @UniversalORL on twitter
Each fall Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place at Walt Disney World from August 25th to November 1st. Guests are invited to dress in costumes and trick-or-treat throughout the Magic Kingdom after regular park hours. The boo-free bash includes a parade and bewitching fireworks.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Speltacular – Chills, thrills and villains await during a wickedly fun celebration hosted by the Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus.
- Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – Masquerade with costumed characters: including stars from the Haunted Mansion for a night of family-friendly frights.
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet – Find this Dapper Dans-style “band” in Frontierland. They’ll have you howling in laughter to their “dead pan” humor.
- Themed Fireworks Show – Sing along with some of the most infamous Disney bad guys and girls in history as this fall spectacular lights up the sky.
So much more to enjoy also and for more info visit: disneyworld.disney.go.com
Follow @WaltDisneyWorld on twitter