Legoland Florida is Located on 150 acres in Central Florida in Winter Park. The park opened up on October 15, 2011 and is geared for Lego’s Lovers of all ages. Enjoy some of the Shows & Attractions including 50 rides made out of Lego’s for the Whole Family.
- Dragon-A steel family coaster which features an indoor dark ride portion Originally called Okeechobee Rampage.
- The Royal JOUST-A simulated ‘joust’ attraction where childen ride LEGO-themed horses through medieval scenes.
- Merlin’s Challenge-A mini himalaya flat ride.
- The Forestmen’s Hideout-A multi-level tree and rope climb.
- Big Rig Rally–A ‘semi truck’ ride.
- Junior Fire Academy–A ‘firetruck’ ride.
- Granny’s Jalopies–A ‘vintage car’ ride.
- DUPLO Farm –A children’s play area.
- Factory Tour-A firsthand look at how LEGO bricks are made from factory to finish.
- Grand Carousel– A two level carousel.
- Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theater-A 4D theater with 700 seats.
- Granny’s Apple Fries-A Restaurant selling warm Granny Smith apple fries, dusted with cinnamon and sugar and served with a vanilla cream dipping sauce.
- LEGO Studio Store- store selling LEGO licensed products, such as Clutch Powers, SpongeBob, Harry Potter and Star Wars.
- LEGO Heroes-An immersive interactive play area based on LEGO’s Hero Factory line.
- Built & Test– An exhibit where guests can build a LEGO car and test it on the digitally timed track.
- Kid Power Towers-A set of towers where guests can hoist themselves up to the top then enjoy a “free-fall” to the bottom.
- LEGO MINDSTORMS-An exhibit where guests can build and program computerized LEGO MINDSTORMS robots.
- Lego Clubhouse -Seven of the world’s most exciting Lego models on display
Land of Adventure
- Beetle Bounce-A ‘bouncing frog’ flat ride.
- Coastersaurus-A wooden rollercoaster. Originally called Triple Hurricane.
- Lost Kingdom Adventure-An interactive dark ride.
- Pharaoh’s Revenge-An interactive play area.
- Safari Trek-A jeep ride featuring life-sized LEGO animal models.
- The Big Test-An interactive show using acrobatics, music and play to teach fire safety.
- FORD Driving School-A “real-life” driving experience for children ages 6 through 13, where children receive their official LEGOLAND driver’s license.
- FORD Jr. Driving School–a pint-size version driving school course for children ages 3 through 5.
- Flying School- A Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster, formerly called Swamp Thing.
- Boating School–A boat ride where guests can captain their own mini-vessels.
- Rescue Academy-An interactive game where families compete with one another in fire and police vehicles to be the first to put out a simulated “blaze”.
An area of the park which features miniature LEGO replicas of American Cities:
- Florida- includes sections replicating the Florida Keys, the Everglades, Miami, Tampa, Central Florida, Daytona, The Kennedy Space Center, St. Augustine and the Panhandle.
- Las Vegas- features the world-famous Las Vegas Strip including the Luxor, New York, New York Hotel and Casino, Excalibur, Mirage, Treasure Island, Tropicana, MGM Grand, Venetian, Stratosphere tower and Paris Las Vegas.
- New York City- Features Rockefeller Plaza, Times Square, The Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, The Empire State Building, the Guggenheim Museum and the Bronx Zoo.
- Washington, D.C. re-created areas like: of the White House, the U.S. Capitol building, The Smithsonian Museum, WWII Memorial, Washington and Jefferson monuments and parts of Georgetown.
- Pirates- A pirate themed area featuring miniature LEGO pirate ships.
- The Battle For Brickbeard’s Bounty Water Ski Show- A live water action stunt show on Eloise Lake.
- AQUAZONE Wave Racers- A dual water carousel ride
- LEGO TECHNIC Test Track- A wild mouse rollercoaster. Originally was located at LEGOLAND Windsor as the Jungle Coaster.
- Technicycle- A pedal-powered spinning machine that shoot riders into the air.
- Cypress Gardens Botanical Gardens- The original gardens from the former Cypress Gardens park. The gardens are owned by Polk county.
LEGOLAND Water Park
- Lego Wave Pool – a gentle wave pool.
- Twin Chasers – two, 375-foot long water slides.
- Splash Out – 3 slides each with a 60-foot drop.
- Joker Soaker – children’s water play area.
- Build-A-Raft River – a 1,000-foot long lazy river.
- Duplo Splash Safari – toddlers water play area.
The five-story, 152-room Hotel immerses guests into a creative LEGO world designed to bring children’s imaginations to life. More than two million LEGO bricks make up over 2,000 LEGO models throughout the Hotel. The LEGOLAND Hotel is built for kids to take control, with LEGO surprises around every corner.
Plan Your Visit to LEGOLAND Florida Today visit:www.legoland.com/florida
Follow @LEGOLANDFlorida on twitter