The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney World returns August 31st until November 13th.
Shop, dine and discover must-see Festival events from book signings and top chef tips to much more. Plus enjoy international foods where you will find 30 unique kiosks, you can nosh on the spot or take to go. Culinary demos, beverage seminars, master mixology, cake decorating and other fun food and drink techniques. Drink in the history, production and tasting rituals of wine and bourbon at the beverage boot camp. Also cheese seminars and guest speakers.
Check out some sizzlin’ sounds from BIG artists including:
- Delta Rae – August 31st – September 1st.
- The Hooters – September 2-3rd.
- Baha Men – September 4-5th.
- Fuel – September 6-7th.
- STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – September 8-9th.
- Lauren Alaina – September 11-12th.
- Plain White T’s – September 13-15th.
- Sister Hazel – September 16-17th.
- Air Supply – September 18-20th.
- David Cook – September 21-22nd.
- Everclear – September 23-24th.
- Sugar Ray – September 25-27th.
- .38 Special – September 28-29th.
- Mark Wills – September 30th – October 1st.
- American Authors – October 2-3rd.
- Christopher Cross – October 4-5th.
- Devon Allman – October 6-8th.
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX – October 9-11th.
- Taylor Dayne – October 12-13th.
- Jeffery Osborne – October 14-15th.
- Postmodern Jukebox – October 16-17th.
- 10,000 Maniacs – October 18-20th.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket – October 21-22nd.
- Kenny G – October 23-24th.
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26th.
- Tiffany – October 27-29th.
- Hanson – October 30th – November 1st.
- Blue October – November 2-3rd.
- Living Colour – November 4-5th.
- Boyz II Men – November 6-8th.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 9-11th.
- Squeeze – November 12-13th.
More info or to purchase tickets visit: disneyworld.disney.go.com
Follow @WaltDisneyWorld on twitter