SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is back on November 25th until December 31st at SeaWorld Orlando.
At SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration carols fill the air, a sea of lighted trees sparkles over the lake in a wintery, watery wonderland and world-famous skaters twirl on ice. With festive food, stunning live shows, and delightful entertainment. Stroll the lakeside Christmas Market and savor the cinnamon and spice holiday scents throughout the park.
Plus more including:
- O Wondrous Night – Tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals.
- Shamu Christmas Miracle – A nighttime holiday show with thrilling seasonal music with killer whales soaring through the air.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- A meet and greet with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – An ice skating extravaganza water dancing on the lake and fireworks will light up the sky after the last ice show.
- Sea of Trees Christmas Lights – Take a walk through the wintery, watery wonderland and immerse yourself in a sea of holiday trees. With over 100 trees sparkles to music and lights up the water.
Plus more just visit seaworldparks.com
Follow @SeaWorld on twitter
The 43rd Annual Daytona Turkey Run presented by Daytona Beach Street Rods returns to Daytona International Speedway on November 24-27th.
The Turkey Run plus the annual Car Corral in the in Infield will feature thousands of unique automobiles and swap meet vendors. Making it the largest classic car show in the United States. It is held each Thanksgiving weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, in the infield of the ‘World Center of Racing’.
You’ll also have a chance to meet Courtney Hansen automotive host, spokesperson and TV personality on (11/25). See the Black Beauty #2 featured in the Green Hornet or visit the Mecum Auction Mobile Experience and lots more.
More info at turkeyrun.com
Follow @TurkeyRodRun @DISupdates on twitter
The Fall Fiesta in the Park returns for it’s 46th year at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando on November 5th & 6th.
Enjoy the fall season with over 200 artists and crafters, FREE kids area (off Robinson & Eola), lots of food, live entertainment at the Lake Eola Amphitheater.
Bring your furry friend also and check out the Pet Fiesta presented by 98.9 WMMO. You can adopt pets, get educated on pet health care and even get your pet blessed. The Fall Fiesta offers something for everyone even your four legged friends.
More info at fiestainthepark.com
Follow @LakeEolaPark @citybeautiful @DWNTWN_ORLANDO on twitter
Brickworld is excited to be bringing their premiere LEGO display and exposition to Tampa for the third year on November 19-20th at the Florida State Fairgrounds.
See Lego enthusiasts as they but their creations on display in 45,000 square ft of space at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Bring the entire family for an afternoon of fun. See spectacular creations all built from LEGO bricks by local LEGO enthusiasts. Enjoy interactive activities, such as the LEGO and DUPLO play brick areas, fighting robots, seek and finds, etc. Buy your favorite LEGO sets, minifigures, and LEGO accessories from various vendors.
More info visit brickworld.com
The Florida Citrus Parade is back in Downtown Orlando on December 29th. The Florida Citrus Parade has grown to become one of the largest sports affiliated parades in the nation, an annual tradition that occurs each year between the Russell Athletic Bowl and the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl games.
In addition to its signature floats made of citrus fruit, the parade features spirited high school marching bands from throughout the nation, participating bowl game college marching bands, specialty units and other exciting performances. Upwards of 3,000 participants take part in this spectacular event.
For more info or to reserve seating visit www.floridacitrussports.com
Follow @FCSports @RussellAthBowl @BWWCitrusBowl on twitter
Cops n’ Cars for Kids returns for the 12th year at Oviedo Mall on January 21st. A fundraising event for the Optimist International Childhood Cancer Campaign, and your local Optimist Programs for kids & children with special needs in our community.
In addition to hundreds of classic, modern and antique show vehicles of all types from Florida and beyond, there will be food, vendors, displays and demonstrations spread across acres of the Oviedo Mall parking lot and its adjacent green spaces. The show also includes law enforcement and air ambulance helicopters, K-9, Fire-Rescue and FHP vehicle rollover demonstrations; the OneBlood “Big Red Bus” blood donation vehicle, and specialized public safety/tactical equipment from multiple agencies. Each year a dedicated kids’ fun and play zone offers inflatables, games, face-painting, safety education, crafts and other hand-on activities.
To register your vehicle or for more info visit www.copsandcarsforkids.com
Follow @OviedoMall on twitter
The Ocala Pumpkin Run Car Show and Fall Festival returns to Castro Farms as it will be transformed October 28-30th. Classics, Customs, Antique Military and Service Vehicles, Flywheelers, Exotics, and more will become a ‘Field of Dreams’ for this 3 day event.
Celebrate the fall season with Ocala Pumpkin Run and shop from automotive vendors, local merchants, enjoy music, food and entertainment.
It doesn’t stop there, there is also much more activities including:
- High Voltage Monster Trucks – Come take a ride on KidKJ’s Monster Truck ‘High Voltage’ It’s crazy and it’s LOUD (Saturday and Sunday). Plus the youngest monster truck driver Kid KJ and his mini monster truck (Saturday Only).
- The Disc-Connect Dogs – A big welcome back to Lawrence and his Disc-Connected Dogs. They will be there all three days displaying amazing agility from some of the finest canine athletes ever. All rescued dogs too (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- BMX Trickstars – The Internationally acclaimed BMX Trickstars return with more crazy stunts from their X-Game Athletes. This is a stunt show like no other. Watch them perform solo and then watch them join up with TEAM FMX Motocross – a show that will leave you on the edge of your seats (Saturday and Sunday).
- Team FMX Motocross – You’ve seen them on ESPN, ABC, and NBC. Now see them perform live. These freestyle Motocross performers rip through the air, they flip through the air, yes they fly through the air.The return of Travis and his team will be at Castro Farms for some more crazy loud action (Saturday and Sunday).
There will also be 5 acres of FREE kids activities including:
- Pony Rides
- Bounce Houses
- Trunk or Treating in the Classics
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Hay Rides
- Face Painting
- Balloon Fun
- Boy Scouts of North Florida Climbing Tower
- ShandsCair Helicopter landing and tour (Saturday)
- And MORE
More info visit: www.ocalapumpkinrun.com
Follow @OcalaPumpkinRun on twitter