The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney World returns August 31st until November 13th.
Shop, dine and discover must-see Festival events from book signings and top chef tips to much more. Plus enjoy international foods where you will find 30 unique kiosks, you can nosh on the spot or take to go. Culinary demos, beverage seminars, master mixology, cake decorating and other fun food and drink techniques. Drink in the history, production and tasting rituals of wine and bourbon at the beverage boot camp. Also cheese seminars and guest speakers.
Check out some sizzlin’ sounds from BIG artists including:
- Delta Rae – August 31st – September 1st.
- The Hooters – September 2-3rd.
- Baha Men – September 4-5th.
- Fuel – September 6-7th.
- STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas – September 8-9th.
- Lauren Alaina – September 11-12th.
- Plain White T’s – September 13-15th.
- Sister Hazel – September 16-17th.
- Air Supply – September 18-20th.
- David Cook – September 21-22nd.
- Everclear – September 23-24th.
- Sugar Ray – September 25-27th.
- .38 Special – September 28-29th.
- Mark Wills – September 30th – October 1st.
- American Authors – October 2-3rd.
- Christopher Cross – October 4-5th.
- Devon Allman – October 6-8th.
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX – October 9-11th.
- Taylor Dayne – October 12-13th.
- Jeffery Osborne – October 14-15th.
- Postmodern Jukebox – October 16-17th.
- 10,000 Maniacs – October 18-20th.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket – October 21-22nd.
- Kenny G – October 23-24th.
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26th.
- Tiffany – October 27-29th.
- Hanson – October 30th – November 1st.
- Blue October – November 2-3rd.
- Living Colour – November 4-5th.
- Boyz II Men – November 6-8th.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 9-11th.
- Squeeze – November 12-13th.
More info or to purchase tickets visit: disneyworld.disney.go.com
Follow @WaltDisneyWorld on twitter
Tampa Bay Sports Commission and the Event Development Institute will join forces once again to host the fourth annual Tampa Bay’s Tailgate Taste Fest presented by Coca Cola Beverages Florida. The Bay’s best tailgating foods will be on display as the festival returns to Curtis Hixon Park in downtown Tampa on September 30th.
Enjoy the day’s best college football matchups on large LED screens, live music, cold beer courtesy of Pepin Distributing and plenty of the best food from around Tampa Bay. Kids and adults alike will enjoy family-friendly activities in the Stubb’s BBQ Fan Zone featuring activities from some of the area’s sports franchises.
Admission is FREE and the event is family- and dog-friendly. Food sample wristbands and VIP packages are available for purchase online now as well as on site the day of the event.
More info visit: tailgatetastefest.com
Follow @SportsTampaBay @CokeFlorida on twitter
Brevard Home and Garden Expo on July 22nd and 23rd at the Melbourne Auditorium. Where you’ll be able to find the area’s leading contractors, suppliers and home and garden products to assist your with your home projects as well as special “show only” sales, deals and giveaways.
Plus the Home Depot will conduct a Kids Workshop for kids of all ages. Each child will receive a Sailboat Workshop Kit, a Kids Workshop Apron and a Certificate of Completion. There is space for up to 200 Kids (Saturday only).
Explore, canvas and discover dozens of new and familiar products and services including: renovation, remodeling, new home construction, electrical/solar power, plumbing, flooring, garage and automotive, air conditioning/climate control, home entertainment, pest control, cleaning products/services, landscape and outdoors, home decor, furnishings, kitchens and baths, health and wellness, financial, mortgage, real estate and insurance, windows, screens and doors and any other product or service related to the home.
More info visit: www.brevardexpos.com
The City of Altamonte Springs and XL 106.7 FM present another spectacular Independence Day celebration “Red, Hot & Boom” on July 3rd to honor the birthday of America.
Come rain or shine, Red, Hot & Boom will deliver an unforgettable night of great performances, mouthwatering eats and beautifully synchronized fireworks. Join one of Central Florida’s most patriotic traditions and come on out for a night filled with good old-fashioned fun.
Live music from:
- Austin Mahone
- Hey Violet
More info visit: www.altamonte.org
Follow @CityofAltamonte on twitter
Party louder and play later at the newly revamped Busch Gardens “Summer Nights” kicks off June 16th until August 6th.
Featuring park-wide party zones, summer cuisine, thrill rides in the dark and an all-new summer ice show.
- Fiesta Festa – Cheetah Hunt Plaza transforms into the Fiesta Festa party zone, complete with an immersive and authentic Latin experience including lively entertainment and a flavor-packed menu, including slow roasted mojo pork, jerk chicken empanadas, and chicharróns. This area will also feature several drink options including sangria, margaritas and international and domestic beer selections.
- Luau – Pantopia becomes the Luau party zone with tropical drinks, entertainment inspired by the islands, and a Hawaiian-inspired menu, including huli huli chicken, Hawaiian barbecue ribs, and pineapple cheesecake parfait as well as tropical cocktails, craft brews and much more.
- Vibin’ Village – The Vibin’ Village party zone takes over Stanleyville and will transport you to Africa with an immersive experience of tribal entertainment and an authentic cuisine featuring craft beers, artesian wines and cocktails, chicken mafi with peanut sauce, tamarind shrimp watermelon cooler and a smoked chicken pocket with harissa.
- The Moroccan Palace is now home to the hottest show on ice, Turn It Up. This all-new, original ice show vibrantly celebrates summer with contemporary performances, aerial moments and eclectic pop music.
- It’s not summer at Busch Gardens without thrill rides in the dark. Florida’s top thrill rides will be open for Summer Nights, including favorites like Falcon’s Fury, Cheetah Hunt, SheiKra and Busch Gardens’ newest spin coaster, Cobra’s Curse.
More info or to purchase tickets visit: seaworldparks.com
Follow @BuschGardens on twitter
This year 80s in the Park will be happening at Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, a 3 day party and rock convention September 22nd until the 24th.
80s in the Park will be turning it into the Rocking Hotel Weekend Party. All bands, shows and guest will be rocking around the hotel all weekend. There will be acoustic and plugged in shows on the ocean deck every day plus headliners at night in the 80s Flashback Ballroom and of course the famous. Meet and greets after the parties each night.
Music lineup to include:
- Lynch Mob
- Enuff Znuff
- Phil Lewis of the L.A Guns
- Randy Jackson of Zebra
- House of Lords
- Ted Poley
- Lillian Axe
- Nova Rex
- Gene Loves
- Kenny McGee
- Simon Wright of AC/DC
More info visit: 80sinthepark.wixsite.com
Follow @80sinthepark on twitter
Daytona Beach is the official destination for Biketoberfest happening October 19th until October 22nd.
Soak up the sun with live music and watch the pros compete in Daytona International Speedway’s Motorcycle Races. Enjoy a walk or curise on the beach. Plus a wide variety of motorcycle vendors and the latest models, parts and accessories.
More info visit: www.daytonabeach.com
Follow @Biketoberfest @DaytonaBeachFun @DISupdates on twitter