Ocoee Founders Day Festival returns November 4-5th. Featuring: big artists, carnival rides, poker tournament, chick-fil-a 5k run, classic car show, fishing, golfing and more.
This year’s Ocoee Founders Day Festival will be the biggest and the best.
- Live music – Featuring: Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, Big & Rich, TG Sheppard and more to be announced.
- Golf Tourney – For those of you who love to hit the links register for the annual Founders’ Day Golf Tournament. The tournament will be hosted at the Forest Lake Golf Club in Ocoee. Registration begins at 11:30am and starts around 12:30pm prizes will be awarded also.
- Poker Tournament – The Ocoee Police Department, in conjunction with the Ocoee Founders’ Day Festival Committee will host the 1st annual Founders’ Day Festival Poker Tournament on November 5th. Players wanted, proceeds benefit the Holiday Toy Drive.
- Chick-fil-A 5k Run – The City of Ocoee Presents the Chick-fil-A 5K and Kids Fun Run. The Chick-fil-A 5K, certified course, starts and finishes near the intersection of McKey Street and Bluford Ave.
- Classic Car Show – The Classic Car Show will be held on Saturday from 10am to 3pm in downtown Ocoee. All special interest cars, trucks and motorcycles are welcome. Participants may register on the day of the show for $15.00.There will be lots of door prizes and music. First 75 entries will receive a dash plaque. Trophies will be awarded to the Top 15 cars. Music by Jennifer with WJBJ. All proceeds to benefit the Ocoee Rotary Club’s Child Safety Program.
- Fishing Tourney -The City of Ocoee and the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation (FWC) will be teaming up once again to host a family fishing event as part of the Founders Day activities. The event will run at the Ocoee Lakefront from 10am-12pm on Saturday. Everything about the event is FREE and no preregistration is necessary. The fishing will occur at the boat ramp boat docks and the fishing pier. Bait and tackle will be provided compliments of the FWC’s Fish Orlando program. Raffle prizes will be drawn from the stage closest to the boat ramp at 12:15pm. All kids who fish will receive a participatory ribbon. FREE event T-shirts will be handed to event participants as long as supplies last. Headquarters for the event will be on Lakeshore Drive right next to the boat ramp.
Plus there will be entertainment for the kidos like face painting, carnival rides, contests, bike fest.
More info visit: ocoeefoundersfestival.org
Follow OcoeeFDFestival on twitter